Friday, September 02, 2005

Azure Moon

September 1, 2005
11:39 PM

Once in an Azure Moon
it happens:

Clouds dissipate,
light emanates,
foundations

shift...

What was unknown becomes
Known;
what was beyond comprehension
is finally conceived.

And all this time, I
thought I had nothing,
thought I was nothing,
thought there was nothing to give.

But once in an Azure Moon,
Reality sets in
with something beyond
the horrific;
not having bypassed
nor scaled
nor dug under
nor stepped around the obstacle...

But having
walked
right
through it.

And truth breaks mind;
breaks heart;
breaks stalwart obstinance.

Knees finally
make acquaintance with the ground;
tears, at long last, fall
to wet the same...

And I know my name.

No comments:

George MacDonald

"Home is ever so far away in the palm of your hand, and how to get there it is of no use to tell you. But you will get there; you must get there; you have to get there. Everybody who is not at home, has to go home."

Site Hits