Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More Politics

Is it just me, or do Katy Couric and David Letterman seem to have a stronger hold on the issues than Sarah Palin? I think I would be scared witless if I were her. But then, she accepted the nomination. I guess she signed up to play with the Big People. That interview was painful to watch.

I have wondered recently why it is that Condoleeza Rice wasn't chosen. She would have served every purpose Sarah Palin has served, only she would have served so much more competently, and she would have been a political force to reckon with in her own right. I don't know if Rice would have secured my vote (I have become increasingly disillusioned with both the Republican and the Democratic parties), but Palin has certainly lost it.

No comments:

George MacDonald

"Home is ever so far away in the palm of your hand, and how to get there it is of no use to tell you. But you will get there; you must get there; you have to get there. Everybody who is not at home, has to go home."

Site Hits