Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Same Site, New Look

I think most people these days read blogs through aggregators such as Bloglines and wouldn't notice the change, but being an artist, it bugs me to have my websites looking drab, or getting too familiar. So I've made some changes. The title has changed, but only for the sake of the look of the site. It's still the same old PracticingSanity.com.

I hope to have some new paintings to post soon. Maybe I should spend more time on that than on redesigning my website, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But alas, it is very hard to read red print on a black background. :-(

Maria said...

...is it red?

George MacDonald

"Home is ever so far away in the palm of your hand, and how to get there it is of no use to tell you. But you will get there; you must get there; you have to get there. Everybody who is not at home, has to go home."

Site Hits