Saturday, April 12, 2008

Earrings

Earrings
Earrings,
originally uploaded by DrBacchus.
My husband is currently in Amsterdam, where he has been attending a conference for what seems like the last month. Srsly, it's been about six days. But it feels like forever. He'll be back Monday, and I am so ready for him to be here. I've been ready for him to come home since 2 PM last Sunday when I drove away from the airport.

He asked me yesterday if I wanted to know what he'd gotten me in Amsterdam. I resisted the temptation and said no. Before the conversation was over, he'd said, "ok, I can't keep a secret..." and sent me the link to this image. I love earrings- the bigger the better (within reason), and I dig that these are made entirely of wood. My husband has fabulous taste.

No comments:

George MacDonald

"Home is ever so far away in the palm of your hand, and how to get there it is of no use to tell you. But you will get there; you must get there; you have to get there. Everybody who is not at home, has to go home."

Site Hits