Monday, February 14, 2005

Enamored

~~~
"Every long lost dream
led me to where you are.
Others who broke my heart,
they were like Northern Stars,
pointing me on my way,
into your loving arms.
This much I know is true:
That God blessed the broken road
that led me straight to you."

~Rascal Flatts
~~~

February 13, 2005

For Ada, Father D. and the Orthodox Church.

Enamored..
of humanity and its
inexhaustible capacity

to hurt, to heal,
to love once more,
to make the leap
again...

To hurt, to heal,
to love, and then
to step again,
to take a breath
despite that which
would beckon her
to bid her heart
be silent..

To hurt, to heal,
to love... to hope.
To give himself,
despite his fear;
to sate her wont
to lavish love
upon the wind;
to share again
the holy hymn
of mysteries which
hide within
the sanctum of
his human heart.

Enamored...
it is fair to say..

enamored of humanity.

No comments:

George MacDonald

"Home is ever so far away in the palm of your hand, and how to get there it is of no use to tell you. But you will get there; you must get there; you have to get there. Everybody who is not at home, has to go home."

Site Hits